I know it is dorky but I am a part of music department in my school, in music class, as well as band. So each year we have a music banquet which includes dinner, dance and awards. The pictures are really bad because they are all cropped and I didn't want to show my friends because i don't know if they would like that. But this is what I wore :)
Click to Enlarge:
Click to Enlarge:
Wearing:
Cream Lace Dress: Forever 21 Size Large (all that was there and length is better)
Pearl Studs
Pearl Necklace Worn as Bracelet
Nude Heels: Nine West
There you go. And sorry for the horrible pictures!
Also, is anyone else enjoying FIFA? really mad about Kaka's red card! Here is a collage I quickly put together. Attractive no? :)
I was cheering for many teams before, but I think I want Brazil to win now! :)
Who are you cheering for? :)
Enjoy!

2 comments:
Yes, i do too watching world cup dear :)
So poor the spain is lose from new zealand :(
i loved it
so glad spain is going to be apart of 16
:)
i am routing for too many teams to count :)
Post a Comment