A few days ago, my sister graduated high school. I must say i envy her SO MUCH!
High School is a pain and university just seems so much better! Harder, but better!
Sorry for the bad quality :(
I am in search for a nice camera, any recommendations?
And I promise a better location because now it is summer, and I will be able to have time to go to places with nice scenery :)
Pictures are taking after the long graduation ceremony.
Clothes
What I Wore:
White Blazer: Bedo- Thrifted ($7!)
Lace Camisole: Hollister
Bandeau Skirt: Forever 21
Cocktail Ring: H&M
Brogue Style Shoes (Not Shown): American Eagle
Pearl Studs
Makeup:
Face
Clinique Oil-Free Foundation: Neutral 07
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural: Medium
NYC Matte Bronzer: Sunny 720C
Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights: Dusk
(only way my camera would kind of show my eye makeup.. sorry :$. I tried doing close-ups but it would never show up :(. )
Eyes:
Manly 120 Pro Palette: Matte White, Sparkly Silver&Charcoal, Matte Black
Wet n Wild Mega Liner: Black
Clinique High Impact Mascara: Black 01
Wet n Wild Kohl Eyeliner: White
Lips: (worn off)
MAC Lipstick: Hue (Glaze)
Estee Lauder High Gloss: Honey 03
Nails:
Revlon: Red Hot Tamale
Hope you enjoyed :)
Please leave any suggestions for future blog posts, I would love to hear your ideas :)
No comments:
Post a Comment