Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Outfit of the Day 05/26/10

 Here is a quick OOTD
Please don't mind the location and the lighting. 
I know it is terrible but it will have to do until I can find someone to take pictures for me. 
:)


Please excuse my expression and pose :$

Top: ZARA
Skirt: ZARA
Belt: Thrifted for $1!
Earrings: Pearl Studs from The Bay


From Left to Right: Vivah, H&M and H&M

Hope you enjoyed!
And please comment and tell me some posts you would like to see. Reviews and such?
P.S. You are able to enlarge all the pictures by simply clicking on them.

:)

7 comments:

Bella Luna said...

I love your skirt! So cute. :)

Urwa said...

Thankyou :)

IFB said...

Those rings are cute. I need more rings like that!
xoxo
Cara from IFB
www.heartifb.com

Urwa said...

Thank you :)
I am having an obsession with rings lately, clearly! x

Charleston said...

that outfit was made for you, so chic x

www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

KRISTY said...

I have the exact same skirt and I love it to pieces, especially for Spring and Summer. And the side pockets? BONUS :D You look cute in this look, I love the belt and your H&M ring as well :)

www.monochromachic.com

Urwa said...

thank you so much :)