Monday, May 17, 2010

Quick Haul!

Hey everyone.
This is my first haul ever!
It is a quick one though. When I went to Chicago on a trip with my school, or the music program, we got to do a bit of rushed shopping and this is sadly all i picked up :( 

Zara: - I LOVE this store!

Floral Skirt

Has these kinds of pockets on both sides of the skirt. 

American Eagle:

Simple white T-Shirt with little details around the neckline. 

Higher in the front, and longer in the back.


Finally, Forever 21: 

6 Pairs of earrings for $4.80 
My favourite ones are the two sets of flowers in the middle, the medium and light pink ones. 



I basically got them for the bows :) 


I hope you enjoyed my little haul! x

2 comments:

rouli said...

hey!!!!!!!!!

have a goog start blogger!!!!!!!

lovely post!!!!!

zara is amazing!!!!!

love ur floral skirt!!!!!

pls come visit and join if u fancy:))

kiss

www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

Urwa said...

Thank you and I agree that zara is amazing! :) x