Hey everyone. So I was just sitting around reading good old Elle Canada while eating yoghurt and decided hey, why not upload a FOTD (Face of the Day) and OOTD (Outfit of the Day). They are nothing special and I must admit they are a bit lazy. Please take note that this is my first one ever, and the camera job is pretty sloppy. I promise that I will get better. :)
So here they:
Clinique Oil-Free Foundation - 05 Neutral
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish (MSF) Natural - Medium
Elizabeth Arden Bronzer - Golden Limited Edition (LE)
Mac Powder Blush - Mocha (Matte)
Eyes
Avon Glimmersticks Waterproof Eyeliner - Midnight Blue
Clinique High Impact Mascara - 01 Black (hardly applied any because I was rushing, but this mascara is amazing, but it is not waterproof)
Lips
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Silver City Pink (Pearl)
Maybelline Lip Polish (Lipgloss) - Pinch of Pink
Wearing
Green Sweater/Dress - Forever 21 (from a while back)
White Cami - Forever 21 (was only $2.50 CAD - Bargain!)
Charcoal Tights - Unknown
Silver Skinny Ring- Unknown (it spins ;)! )
Fake Pearl Stud Earrings - Expression in the The Bay
I know this was pretty boring, but I am always in a rush in the morning so i just throw something on and quickly do my makeup. Concealer/Foundation is a must as well as eyeliner which i only like the apply on my upper lash line.
Thank You! x
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment