Hey Everyone.
i decided to do my first ever Nail of the Day. It is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish in Brisk Blue. This colour is absolutely stunning.
Sorry about the sloppy job. I painted them rather quickly.
Guess how many coats it took ...
only ONE!
This nail polish is really pigmented and dries extremely fast. I love all the colours and hope to get more. The one downfall to these nail polishes are that they dry up too fast and get really gloppy. Otherwise it is really nice and only about $4.00 Canadian.
Now, I have been doing this a lot lately and it is influenced by Lorraine "TheCurrentCustom" of
"TheCurrentBoobies." :) Thank You for this amazing idea :)
I just added Sally Hansen New Lengths Nail Polish in Secrets on top of my ring finger. And what you see in the picture above is only one coat! This is really pigmented if you are looking for a glittery nail polish, definitely check this one out!
And really sorry about the sloppiness!
Also Top Coat has not been added yet.
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment